I am officially 4 months away from phalloplasty. When it comes to money, it seems like it is happening very soon, but otherwise it still seems so far away.
This weekend, on top of my already stressed financial state, I received a hospital bill from my hysto I had a year ago. I now have to pay a bill of 1753.55. Sigh.
I think that I might be at the point of needing to ask for help. I am not against GoFundMe pages but I just really wanted to be able to do it on my own.
I’ve been kind of boggling my mind for how else I can save money but I already live paycheck to paycheck as it is. I am beyond stressed and failing at life. It is really hard to push yourself when all you can do most days is survive.
On to the Weekly 5
- Track and Monitor spending this week to make further adjustments.
- STUDY- I didn’t study at all last week. I need to study in order to do some online training while I am recovering.
- STUDY ( yes this takes up two spaces this week ).
- Try a go at selling things on Ebay. Post up at least one item. Think of other creative ways to bring in more money.
- Ask for help. I am not superman. https://www.gofundme.com/codyspene Yep there it is. I posted my gofundme page. Sigh. Asking for help is hard.